This is just a fun post sharing some random facts about myself. Hope you enjoy!
- If I weren’t an entrepreneur, I would be a full-time travel blogger. I truly love exploring the world. I feel free, alive and myself, when I visit new places and experience new cultures.
- The best advice I’ve received was recently when a friend of mine reminded me that people don’t have to know every aspect of your life, your thoughts or emotions. He was right, no can truly know all of you, except you.
- A change I’d like to see in my industry: less ego more ambition. Fame will never buy you happiness and you cannot guarantee success or even people liking you based on your looks or social media numbers.
- A book that left a lasting impression on me: Eat, Pray, Love. It encouraged me to travel the world, especially solo traveling. It taught me to be more daring and to follow my heart’s desires.
- My perfect day would end in a breathtaking sunset drinking a great glass of red wine.
- What every woman should try once in her lifetime: to embark on a solo travel journey of 2-3 weeks. Being alone in a foreign country can teach you many lessons.
- On my bucket list: Travel to more South African & African destinations, visit Cuba and Marrakech.
- The 3 qualities that got me where I am today: Dedication, Passion & having a Sensitive Soul.
- How I clear my mind after a crappy day: Spend an hour in complete solitude drinking a good glass of red, followed by 8 hours of sleep.