I always believe that life’s most important moments and memories, from everyday achievements to grand milestones, are all equally deserving of celebration, especially at a time when there is a general sense of nostalgia for the way things were (and I am really missing the ability to travel especially).
THE MUSSEL MONGER OYSTERS:
Open & release the oysters from the shell.
- Red Onion
- Olive Oil
Enjoy with chilled Moët & Chandon Brut.
MUSSELS WITH FRESH LINGUINE
(Serves 4 people)
- Fresh mussels
- Moët & Chandon Brut
- Fresh Linguine
- Cup of Sliced Red Onion
- Cup of Sliced Fennel
- Half a cup of chives
- Add mussels in super hot pan
- Add a cup of Moët & Chandon Brut to the mussels
- Put on lid and steam for 8 minutes until they are open
- Strain mussels and take them out of the shell
- Add sliced onion to the mussel Moët & Chandon reduction
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter to the onions
- Add sliced fennel and a pinch of salt
- Add cooked pasta / fresh pasta to the sauce – cook for 30 seconds
- Add another pinch of salt and tablespoon of butter
- Add half a cup of chives
- Add freshly cooked mussels to pasta
- Fold mussels through the pasta sauce and cook for another 30 seconds
Add coriander to garnish and serve with Moët & Chandon.