During my last two trips to Paris, I stayed at a stunning boutique hotel set in the 17th district of Paris, 550 meters from Moulin Rouge. Celeste Hotel Paris is literally incredible! The hospitality and comfort of this hotel are unlike anywhere I have stayed before during any of my trips in Europe.
About Celeste Hotel Paris:
The style of Celeste Hotel Paris is Parisian retro-chic and the design mainly art deco. I especially loved the little lounge area, which is filled with a diversity of books where you can sit and relax after wandering the streets of Paris. The spacious breakfast room sits next to a charming courtyard, which adds a little bit of romance to the hotel.
The rooms at Celeste Hotel Paris:
The Hotel has 6 categories of rooms on offer – from cozy to superior.
In June I stayed in their Deluxe Suite. This room has a 1930’s feel to it with stunning and authentic art deco furniture. It has a stunning en-suite bathroom with a retro bath and shower.
During the month of July, I chose to stay in one of their Superior Rooms. This room is slighter smaller than the Deluxe suite and only has a shower. However, if you are traveling solo, I would recommend you stay in a Superior Room as it has a stunning street view with a little balcony.
All of the hotel rooms are noise-proof and beds are built like a dream: thick mattresses, crisp linens and a plethora of pillows – a total dream!
Breakfast at Celeste Hotel Paris:
Several types of breakfast options are available each morning, which include continental, gluten-free and vegetarian options. Along with fresh-pressed juices, yogurts, fruits, and cereals, you can also pile your plate with smoked salmon, cold meats, and fragrant French cheeses. The coffee is strong, and the service impeccable.
Why I love Celeste Hotel Paris.
- Immaculate art-deco exterior and lovingly designed interiors.
- The hotel is only a 3-minute walk from Place de Clichy Metro Station.
- Friendly family management, and courteous service from English-speaking staff.
- The 17th arrondissement has lots of lovely bistros, restaurants, and patisseries, so you do not have to travel too far to enjoy great food.
- Opéra Garnier and Sacré-Coeur Basilica are about 1.6 km from Celeste Hotel Paris, which makes it perfect if you love walking as I do.
- However, an essential aspect of this hotel was their staff. They are incredibly friendly and super helpful. I really appreciate this kind of hospitality, because sometimes it’s hard to adjust to the culture in a different country or communicate when you speak different languages, but the team at the hotel really goes above and beyond to make you feel at home and help you with anything you need.
Book your stay at Celeste Hotel Paris here